The loss of a companion animal whether homed (pets) or un-homed (strays), is overwhelming for those of us who are profoundly bonded to them. Many grieve in silence while others seek validation for this most disenfranchised form of grief. If you are one of those seeking a patient ear to listen, find some semblance and peace, please join us for the support group meeting slated for the 22nd October 2023, at 2030 hours Indian Standard Time (IST). Write at firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting ID and passcode. Please mention your name and also the context in regard to which you would like to attend the support group meeting. We also bridge time zones, you are welcome to join us from any corner of the world.
The meeting will be moderated by Dr. Kuhu Roy (Co-founder, Bridging Rainbows).
- Participation is free of cost, as it is a social service in honour of our beloved Butter.
- A maximum of six participants will be considered for one session.
- No racist, religious, casteist, sexist and political content will be entertained, failing which you will be barred from participating in any of the activities of ‘Bridging Rainbows.’
- ‘Bridging Rainbows’ expects from its participants to maintain confidentiality about the conversations that will take place in the support group meeting.
- The founders of Bridging Rainbows, moderators and the participants will only be responsible for their views and actions and not for anyone else.
- Please obtain parental consent if you are aged below 18 years.